Rules for Vote Earth Phonebank Prize Give-Away
1. Between October 27 and November 3, 2020 EARTHDAY.ORG (EDO) will be accepting entries for its #VoteEarth Phonebank Campaign.
2. Contestants are asked to volunteer to phonebank on HERE.
3. Final deadline for submissions is 8 PM PST November 3, 2020.
4. No purchase is necessary to participate.
5. Any false or misleading information provided as part of an entry will result in immediate disqualification.
6. Contestants may not use other online voting sites to increase their chances of winning.
7. Winners will be chosen by the most phonebanking time devoted to the campaign.
8. Three winners will be awarded an EDO mason jar, sweatshirt and backpack.
9. EDO will notify the winners by Thursday, November 5, 2020 of their selections. Contestants must provide a phone number or email address where they can be reached in the daytime, evening or weekend. Contestants are asked to provide an address when they register to be entered to win the prize.
10. If the winner cannot be reached, EDO reserves the right to award a follow-up winner, and original winner forfeits the prize. Winner has 48 hours from EDO’s initial attempt to contact them to respond.
11. Must be 18 years or older and a legal U.S. resident to enter.
12. EDO reserves the right to change the dates and rules of the contest as appropriate upon announcing changes on its website: www.earthday.org prior to execution.
13. After November 5, 2020, a list of winners can be obtained by mailing a request for the list of winners, along with a self-addressed stamped envelope, to Attn: Vote Earth Phone Bank, EARTHDAY.ORG, 1752 N St NW #700, Washington, DC 20036