Volunteer for a cleanup in your community
Ready to take the first step in protecting our planet? There’s no better way to contribute to a cleaner and healthier community than by volunteering to tackle out-of-control waste. Join your fellow community members as you work to throw away bad waste habits:
Together with partners across the globe, we’re building the world’s largest cleanup crew. Be part of the largest environmental volunteer event in history.
Here’s how you can get involved:
- Sign up to take action for the 50th anniversary of Earth Day
- Learn more about the Great Global Cleanup
- Find a cleanup near you, or register your own
- Take 10: Whether it’s an overrun trash can or a public square, take 10 minutes to beautiful the area and be proud of your mini accomplishment
- Submit your before-and-after photo: Submit your before-and-after on social media, tagging @earthdaynetwork and using the hashtag #GreatGlobalCleanup to add your cleanup to the global movement!