Earth Day Network strengthens the environmental movement among the next generation of leaders: college students.
Launched in 2012, MobilizeU aims to create an international network of motivated students and administrators. MobilizeU empowers college organizations and students to make a difference on their campuses while also encouraging universities and colleges to set an example for the rest of the higher education community to follow.
WAYS TO GET INVOLVED:
- Bring the power of Earth Day to your college year round, connecting your campus to the global environmental movement
- Create a strong, influential #VoteEarth campaign
- Take advantage of MobilizeU guidance and resources to improve sustainability on your campus
- Contribute to the success of the 50th anniversary of Earth Day all year
- Get valuable resume experience in campaign organizing
- Our network of sustainability departments at colleges and universities around the world
- Offers an opportunity for institutions to showcase their sustainability initiatives, while also being encouraged to do more
- Green Campus partners serve as inspiration for universities worldwide
Organize a Vote Earth Campaign on Your Campus and Help Make History This Fall
Accepting applicants enrolled in a university in GA, OH, NC, PA, FL, AZ, MI, or WI to be Vote Earth Campus Organizers.
REGISTER YOUR UNIVERSITY AS A GREEN CAMPUS OR BECOME A STUDENT Organizer TODAY:
Organizing an Earth Day event is just one way to drive change. MobilizeU connects teachers and students with the tools they need to host teach-ins, organize cleanups, start sustainability clubs and promote plant-based initiatives on their campuses and in their communities.
Earth Day Network recognizes the power, innovation and organizing capacity of students across the planet. Harnessing this energy, we can unite around a common interest of environmental action and continue to work toward a healthier planet. Together we can make a difference.
University of Virginia President Jim Ryan addresses the important role colleges play in Earth Day:
Want to stay up to date on MobilizeU resources?
Follow us on Twitter:
Campaign for Communities
Two decades of partnerships to diversify and activate the environmental movement through the voting process.
The faith community integrates environmental issues into political, social and economic agendas.