Business Partnerships Manager Job Description:
The Business Partnerships Manager is a key member of the development team. The individual in this role is responsible for managing a high volume of corporate partnerships and contributing to the overall to the financial health and growth of EARTHDAY.ORG (EDO). She/he/they will collaborate with marketing and development teams as well as program staff to fund and carry out Earth Day’s work in the US and around the world, including key events, such as Earth Day itself. As EDO’s Business Partnerships Manager, you will report to the Chief of Marketing with oversight by the Director of Finance.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Take an active role in writing, editing and designing marketing and sponsorship presentations and proposals with oversight from Chief of Marketing.
- Participate in and document meetings and calls with current and prospective sponsors and donors.
- Oversee the development calendar including internal and external meetings, reporting and proposal deadlines, and social media deliverables for partner accounts.
- Work with program staff to gather and present information on EDO programs and strategic initiatives that inform the preparation of pitch decks and proposals.
- Work with Communications and Social Media staff to story-tell and communicate value for sponsors and donors.
- Track statistics relevant to corporate development.
- Assist with donor outreach, reporting and other daily operations.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records, including working with Director of Finance on invoicing and with Data Manager on CRM.
- Work in coordination with Director of Finance to confirm and code all incoming funds from agreements and invoices.
- Organize and communicate deliverables and deadlines of agreements with appropriate staff members.
- Monitor incoming emails for potential leads.
- Assist in the execution of Earth Day events.
- Perform other duties as assigned within the scope of the role and team responsibilities.
To apply, please send a letter of interest, resume, and writing sample to [email protected]