Leading up to the Earth Day 2020, EARTHDAY.ORG PhilippineS is working towards a major event on April 22, 2020 in the country.
Partners on-boarded for the event include:
- Bounty Fresh Inc. (Chooks-to-go): Committed to becoming a Bronze sponsor for ED2020 Philippines
- Unilever Philippines: Committed to becoming a Silver sponsor for ED2020
- PLDT Inc.: Committed to becoming a Diamond sponsor for ED2020
Planned partnerships beyond the April 22 event on reforestation and tree growing activities include:
- City of Manila: Committed to hosting the main ED2020 event and being present to speak on behalf of the Mana City LGU
- Senator Cynthia Villar: Committed to providing financial support for the main event
Apart from the main ED2020 event, EARTHDAY.ORG PI is working with partners like Assumption College, with whom they have conducted a series of joint coastal cleanups, tree plantations and mangrove walks at the Las Piñas-Paranaque Critical Habitat and Ecotourism Area (LPPCHEA).
Other main partners for ongoing environmental education campaigns include:
- Polytechnic University of the Philippines (PUP): EARTHDAY.ORG PI had initial discussions with the Center for Environmental Studies of PUP last August 1, 2019 and they have expressed their interest to support the upcoming Earth Day 2020 Celebration and involve their students from their twenty (20) campuses all around the country.
- Participation of the Rain Forest Restoration Initiative (RFRI): RFRI has included the Earth Day 2020 Celebration among the list of events where it will take part in 2020. RFRI has also partnered with EDNPI for the conduct and promotion of sustainability and environmental awareness programs, such as tree walks and mangrove tours.
- Megaworld Foundation: agreed to partly sponsor ED2020 event in Philippine.
EDN Philippine is also exploring potential partnerships with the following:
- Golden Donuts Inc.
- Canelle Food Corp. (Cinnabon Philippines)