Bahrain Women Association for Human Development
Bahrain Women Association BWA is a non-profit organization based in Manama, Kingdom of Bahrain. BWA mission is:
- Enabling women to assume a leading role in human development.
- Providing the necessary awareness, counseling and support to society members with a view to contain environmental and social violence, abuse and neglect.
- Effectively collaborating with all concerned organizations, associations and bodies on both national and international levels.
BWA general objectives are:
- Empower women to play a leading role in society according to social justice concepts.
- Enhance society awareness in terms of child abuse and neglect.
- Promote environmental citizenship principles and practices on both individual and social levels.
- Propagate modern cultural concepts in the spirit of human-wide culture.
- Educate different society sectors on their rights.
- Participate in the proposition and development of human development related regulations.
- Contribute in the elimination of new forms of illiteracy resulting from knowledge acceleration.
- Enhance effective communication among various society sectors and social institutions and organizations with common interests.
For more information about BWA, please visit www.bahrainws.org
Or contact the Head of Media and International Affairs, Meena Kadhimi at email@example.com