National School Lunch Week - Poster Contest
OverviewIn honor of National School Lunch Week, Earth Day Network is organizing a student poster contest to promote the importance of eating healthy, sustainable foods in schools.
- The poster contest is open to all K-12 students in the United States.
- Posters should depict healthy school lunches and are encouraged to highlight the importance of local, organic and sustainable foods.
- Posters can be any dimension.
- Posters can be in color or black and white.
- Artwork can be generated by hand or on the computer – and must be designed by the participant.
- The competition will be divided into two age groups: kindergarten through 6th grade, and 7th grade through 12th grade.
The contest is now closed