Meet our Athletes for the Earth
- Harness voices of athletes to address climate change.
- Illustrate the interaction of athletes with their environment.
- Connect popular athletic activities with environmental stewardship.
- Promote role models for young people.
- Express athletes’ unique dependence on healthy climate conditions that allow them to compete.
- Promote environmental stewardship through PSAs and public appearances.
For 2017, Toyota is the exclusive corporate partner of Athletes for the Earth, a role that we hope to maintain and grow through the 2020 Olympics.
The two-time Olympian, X Games gold medalist, and US Open Champion is one of the sport’s leading ladies who continues to push its limits. In 2013, Hight became the first snowboarder–male or female–to land a double backside alley-oop rodeo in competition.
World-class American snowboarder and 2014 Paralympic bronze medalist. Author and co-founder of Adaptive Action Sports.
Other Participating athletes/celebs include:
- Twelve world-class athletes on being green
- Athletes for the Earth – Winter Olympians
- Harlem Globetrotters – A Billion Acts of Green
- Olympic Nordic Combined Gold Medalist Billy Demong
- Olympic Alpine Skiing Bronze Medalist Andrew Weibrecht
- World Champion Freeskier and founder of the Save Our Snow Foundation, Alison Gannett
- Boston Bruins Defenseman Andrew Ference
- Olympic Gold Medal Swimmer Aaron Peirsol
- NFL Linebacker Dhani Jones (pictured here at Earth Day on the National Mall 2010)
Join the movement
Spread the Word